Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this Web site. By using this Web site, you agree to these terms and conditions of use, and you assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the Web site and any services contained therein. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, please do not use this Web site. If you have any questions or comments concerning these terms and conditions, contact Terrazel, Inc./The Stone Register at 535 Broadhollow Rd., Ste. A1A, Melville, NY 11747.
Restrictions on Use
You may use this Web site ("The Stone Register Site”) for lawful purposes only. Any use of The Stone Register Site for the transmission or storage of any information, data, content or material in violation of any federal or state regulation or law (including, but not limited to, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secrets, and information that is confidential as a matter of law) is strictly prohibited. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not use The Stone Register Site to send or otherwise distribute unsolicited e-mail or advertising, or for posting or transmitting any infringing, illegal, sexually explicit, hateful, vulgar, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material, including, without limitation, any materials that could give rise to any liability to The Stone Register or which might adversely affect The Stone Register’s or its affiliates’ public image, reputation or goodwill.
Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest in and to the information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, music and other material (collectively, the “Content”) contained in The Stone Register Site, including, without limitation, any copyrights in or to the Content, belong to The Stone Register and its content providers, and you agree not to assert any claims to the contrary. You acknowledge that Content on The Stone Register Site may change at any time, without any obligation on the part of The Stone Register to notify you of such changes.
Restrictions. You may not (i) edit, alter, modify or prepare any derivative works of the Content or any portion thereof; (ii) remove or alter any credits, notices (including, without limitation, copyright, trademark and service mark notices), or logos which are included in the Stone Register Site or the Content; or (iii) resell, sublicense or otherwise transfer, distribute or make available to others all or any portion of the Content in any form. Subject to the foregoing and any additional restrictions that may be contained in the Stone Register Site or imposed by applicable law (including, without limitation, applicable copyright laws), you may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made for your internal use only.
Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any Content contained in The Stone Register Site infringes upon any copyrights that you own, you may notify The Stone Register’s designated agent pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act at the following address:
The Stone Register
535 Broadhollow Rd., Ste. A-1A
Melville, NY 11747
The Stone Register Site may contain links that allow access to third party Web sites. These linked sites are not under the control of The Stone Register, and The Stone Register is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The Stone Register does not undertake to and is not responsible for reviewing other Web sites to which The Stone Register Site may be linked. The Stone Register provides links only as a convenience, and such inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Stone Register of the site. Access to any other Web sites linked to The Stone Register Site is at your own discretion and risk.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Stone Register site and the content contained in or provided through The Stone Register site are provided “as is”, “as available”, and without any representations or warranties, express, implied or statutory, including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, and The Stone Register hereby disclaims the same. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, The Stone Register does not warrant that The Stone Register site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, nor does The Stone Register make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of any media or other content stored in or provided through The Stone Register site. The Stone Register further assumes NO responsibility for errors or omissions in The Stone Register site or any other web site which may be referenced or linked to The Stone Register site. References to brands, events, tradeshows, corporations, their services or products are provided “as is” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. No oral or written information or advice given by The Stone Register, its agents or employees will create a warranty and you may not rely on any such information or advice. Any use of The Stone Register site is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
THE STONE REGISTER SITE IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. THE STONE REGISTER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE THE STONE REGISTER SITE OR ANY INFORMATION, FILES OR SOFTWARE OF ANY KIND OBTAINED THROUGH THE STONE REGISTER SITE, WHETHER ARISING FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES OR E-MAILS, LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, VIRUSES OR OTHER MALICIOUS CODE OR DEFECTS THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, WHETHER OR NOT THE STONE REGISTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, COMMUNICATION OR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION INCLUDED IN THE THE STONE REGISTER SITE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING SUFFICIENT PROCEDURES AND CHECKPOINTS TO SATISFY YOUR PARTICULAR REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCURACY OF DATA INPUT AND OUTPUT, AND FOR MAINTAINING A MEANS EXTERNAL TO THE THE STONE REGISTER SITE FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION OF LOST DATA.
“The Stone Register”, “Terrazel, Inc.” and all other trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos of The Stone Register appearing on The Stone Register Site are the property of The Stone Register. All uses of such marks shall inure to the benefit of The Stone Register, and the use of The Stone Register’s marks in conjunction with any other logos or marks shall not create a unitary or composite mark. All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, logos, product names, and company names appearing on The Stone Register Site are the property of their respective owners.
Choice of Law
Except as may be prohibited by applicable law, these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law principles. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW: YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT, AGREE AND SUBMIT TO THE EXCLUSIVE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE STATE OR FEDERAL COURTS SITTING IN NASSAU COUNTY, NEW YORK, WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; YOU CONSENT, SUBMIT TO AND AGREE THAT VENUE FOR SUCH SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION IS PROPER IN SAID COURTS; AND YOU WAIVE ANY AND JURISDICTIONAL DEFENSES YOU MAY HAVE TO THE INSTITUTION OF ANY SUCH SUIT OR LEGAL ACTION IN SAID COURTS.
Amendments are periodically made to the information included in The Stone Register Site; these amendments will be incorporated into The Stone Register Site. The Stone Register may make improvements and/or said amendments to the Web site at any time. Any and all portions of these Terms and Conditions shall automatically apply to all improvements and/or amendments as they appear on the The Stone Register Site. No failure or delay on the part of The Stone Register to exercise any right or remedy under these Terms and Conditions will operate as a waiver thereof, nor will any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy preclude any other or further exercise thereof or of any other right or remedy. No express waiver or assent by The Stone Register of any breach of or default in any of these Terms or Conditions will constitute a waiver of or assent to any succeeding breach of or default in the same or any other Term or Condition. Any rights or remedies granted under these Terms and Conditions are in addition to and not in lieu of any other rights or remedies. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Headings are inserted for reference only and shall not be construed as a part of these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions and the rights granted hereunder may not be assigned or transferred without the prior written consent of The Stone Register. These Terms and Conditions shall inure to the benefit of The Stone Register and its successors and assigns.
The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on this website are the property of Terrazel, Inc. dba: The Stone Register. Users are not permitted to use these Marks without the prior written consent of Terrazel, Inc./The Stone Register or such third party which may own the Mark.
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called "Agreement") between Terrazel, Inc./The Stone Register ("The Stone Register", the "Company" ") a New York, USA based Corporation, having its principal location of business on Long Island, New York, USA and you (the "USER").
- Through your registration for service, paid and/or trial submission of copy and/or other information to The Stone Register, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
- Services may be withheld from accounts that are overdue. The Stone Register reserves the right to deny our service to any company, entity or person.
- USER acknowledges and understands that The Stone Register services are non refundable under any circumstances unless we are unable to provide the service or product we advertise. The moment USERS's press release or copy is paid for and the assignment is in progress the USER or customer will not be entitled to any refund.
- USER understands and acknowledges and agrees that The Stone Register does not and will not accept press releases for legal stories without documentation (docket/case#), stock recommendations without appropriate disclaimer or forward looking statement, casino/gambling, sports betting, e-cigarettes or tobacco, unaccredited pharmacies, pornographic or sexually explicit materials, sexual enhancement, illegal activity, releases containing defamatory comments or statements, intent to harm or any other material we deem unacceptable. This content is defined as anything deemed intended to: incite, advocate or express hatred, bigotry, racism or gratuitous violence; promote personal opinions attacking an individual or group; maliciously affect a company's stock; or stalk, defame, defraud, degrade, shame or victimize an individual or group.
- The Stone Register will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates equipment or services including transfer of xml information.
- The Stone Register makes every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by The Stone Register will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of The Stone Register.
- USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of news, information and copy submitted to The Stone Register and by proxy its third party news distribution channels (e.g. 24/7 Press Release Newswire) the Company cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to The Stone Register that (i) it has the right to deliver to The Stone Register all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to "spam", and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless The Stone Register and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
- The Stone Register has the right to deny or edit copy or other information as it sees necessary. The Stone Register at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any press release, trial or paid, via third party news distribution channels, pull any press release from dissemination or deny approval to any press release, trial or paid.
- USER acknowledges that The Stone Register has the right to remove any press release(s), at any time, without notification or refund of monies previously paid. Examples may include, but not limited to, notification from search engines for content warning and user generated spam and external parties for incorrect information.
- The Stone Register does not promote any offers to buy or sell any securities.
- All news releases and other information transmitted and/or submitted to third party service providers by The Stone Register is mandatory to display contact name and phone number along with a identifiable source supplied by USER, or it will appear publicly as "TSR News Group" (The Stone Register News Group) with direct contact information for The Stone Register's news media department. This information adds legitimacy to the release by identifying who is responsible for the content. This information may not be the name of an agency acting on behalf of USER. The Stone Register is not legally obligated to forward any contact inquiries to the USER, but generally does so as a professional courtesy with zero liability for the messages being forwarded, the content of the messages being forwarded, or the act or expectation of forwarding them.
- The Stone Register does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by The Stone Register will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. The Stone Register makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of The Stone Register to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will The Stone Register or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
- The Stone Register does not warrant or guarantee specific placement or pickup by journalists of any press release within its services, but will make available your news release to the appropriate media point(s) through our network where a reporter or editor may best be able to decide on usage; further, once a story has been distributed, we will not issue a refund, in part or in full due to lack of results or feedback.
- You consent to receive communications from The Stone Register concerning your use of the Products and Services ("Communications"). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or ("Required Communications"). The Communications may also be those that The Stone Register sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. The Stone Register may provide these Communications to you by sending an email to the email address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the The Stone Register's extended, third-party driven network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the email or postal address to which The Stone Register sends Communications by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (212) 537-9255.
- USER agrees that they have full written permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from anyone elses name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
- USER acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning the ticker symbol of another company that trades publicly without the express written permission of an immediate director/owner. Failure not to forward this written permission via e-mail to The Stone Register may result in the removal of ticker symbol information.
- USER acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning a lawsuit/litigation, or potential lawsuit or litigation without first forwarding all necessary documentation, including correct parties on the suit, lawsuit case number, file stamp and file stamp date which must be emailed to us 96 hours prior to date of release.
- Nothing within any of the Products and Services shall be construed conferring any license under The Stone Register or any third party intellectual property rights, whether by implication, waiver, estoppels or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, USER acknowledges and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the stoneregister.com website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of The Stone Register and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, you are in agreement that you may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by The Stone Register in connection with the Products and Services. You also agree not to display yourself or website as being in any way affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by The Stone Register or any of its distribution affiliates. You agree not to use any of the service marks, trademarks logos or other Content accessible through the The Stone Register network for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users by The Stone Register. You are in agreement not to defame or disparage The Stone Register or its website, www.stoneregister.com, trademarks or service marks of The Stone Register of any part of the Products and Services. Information, services, methods and processes made available to the USER are the intellectual property of The Stone Register. You agree to use this service for its intended purpose and not for the sole purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and / or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and The Stone Register are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a corporation, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of The Stone Register, its website, or the website(s) of any of its distribution affiliates' network of sites, The Stone Register reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the The Stone Register and distribution affiliate network websites.
- USER acknowledges that The Stone Register's press release distribution websites reserve the right to distribute videos that are submitted by its users to The Stone Register. Distribution may include, but not limited to other video related websites or directories.
- USER acknowledges that distribution of our "student level", or "trial", press release service has extremely limited visibility. USER acknowledges that stories submitted using our trial option may still receive visibility through search engines, RSS, bots, blogs or other distribution methods. In the event that a story submitted by User is required to be retracted, User agrees that they are responsible, in full for any consequences, and are also responsible to have all stories removed from any or all websites not owned by The Stone Register or its distribution affiliates.
- USER acknowledges and agrees that the news distribution lists, distribution channels or distribution outlets on the The Stone Register's distribution affiliates' press distribution website(s) may not be accurate due to changing editors at different news sources combined with the addition or removal of email requests. The Stone Register does attempt to keep an accurate as possible list, but is not directly responsible for this, as our distribution services are outsourced through various third party companies.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and The Stone Register are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship unless specifically stated otherwise in official documentation. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- All USERS, or clients, of The Stone Register's press release services, which includes copywriting, editing, market strategizing, consultation, third party distribution, and analytical reporting are subject to these Terms and Conditions in any event at all. This information is assumed knowledge of the USER by virtue of their basic association with The Stone Register and choice to work with "The Company". The Stone Register expects that the USER has done his or her or its due diligence before committing to a working relationship with The Stone Register. It is not the responsibility of The Stone Register to point out the Terms and Conditions; it is the responsibility of the USER, or client, to explore and understand this website we promote readily and routinely.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of The Stone Register and/or its distribution affiliates' network of sites, The Stone Register the "Company" reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the The Stone Register websites.